Events: Easter Festival for Falmouth...|
Posted Mar 23, 2004 - 05:50 PM
Email this to a friend Print this story
AberFest '04 will aim to provide the general public with a spectacular demonstration of live music and dance from Cornwall, Brittany and beyond...
So, if you're in Falmouth on Sat 10th April, look out for;
- Massed Dance Display on the Moor in the morning, followed by a musical procession to Custom House Quay.
- Cornish & Breton Dance, Music & Song workshops at various central venues.
- Children's craft events in the town centre - "The Big Catch".
- A lunchtime acoustic traditional music 'session' at the Waterfront Bar.
- Cornish & Breton cookery classes at the WI Hall.
- "Tall Stories" - Cornish tales in comfortable surroundings...
- and a 'Fest Noz' (Breton style Dance party) to end the day...
see www.cornwallsolar.co.uk/aberfest for further information.